FreeBSD Popularity

Jayton Garnett jayton.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 08:09:07 UTC 2010

I'm glad I don't have to pitch *BSD to my work place, because it was already
in use when I started =) with only a few Linux boxes, but they've all been
phased out now.

I'm totally agreed with not waving FreeBSD in people's faces too much - it's
the reason I turned my back on Linux and changed to FreeBSD. Linux was meant
to be the pot of golf at the end of the rainbow... it was more like a pot of
green gooey slush.

Fortunately I saw the other rainbow, which lead me to a pot of gold, in the
form of FreeBSD.

Cheers,
Jay