SCSI to ATA adapter?

Rick N solarux at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 7 16:39:07 UTC 2010

 It's been awhile playing with Sun hardware, :)

 but there are a lot of aftermarket "Toshiba" scsi-DVD Rom drives(which is what Sun uses) availabale fairly cheap.

 Alternativley, the Sun blade-1000 should have a USB port, in which case just get an external usb-dvd-rom drive...

However, depending on the blade-1000 firmware/bios settings, I'm not sure if that external USB-dvd-rom drive would be bootable ?

 hope this helps.