McMinnville, TN Area FreeBSD UG?

Programmer In Training pit at joseph-a-nagy-jr.us
Sun Apr 11 04:13:07 UTC 2010

Does anyone know of a McMinnville, TN area (Murfreesboro, Cookeville,
Woodbury, Smithville) FreeBSD User Group? I don't remember seeing one on
the website (could be outdated?). Don't know how many other folks are in
the area, so not sure of interest level either.

I'm going to go search the Yahoo and Google Groups forums, but I figured
I'd ask here too.
--
Yours In Christ,

PIT
Original content copyright under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org
Please do not CC me. If I'm posting to a list it is because I am subscribed.