Daemon Ascii art

Sam Foster samfoster at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 03:17:57 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I've created an ascii art picture of the BSD Daemon giving a thumbs
up.  I want to make this freely available for anyone to use and edit
if they'd like - in their motd, applications, or wherever.  (Just
please remember to give credit.)

When viewed correctly, it should look like something similar to this:
http://cmang.org/bsd.asc.png

There are two versions - one with the daemon and the logo, and one
with just the daemon.  Both are meant to be viewed with a black
background and white foreground, and don't quite look right the other
way around with a white background::
http://cmang.org/cm-fbsd.asc
http://cmang.org/cm-fbsd2.asc

I hope someone enjoys it.  Thanks for all the great software.

Best Regards,
Sam Foster