FreeBSD text based games - Dungeoncrawl - My test box

Jayton Garnett jayton.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 21:50:55 UTC 2009

Please do I'd be interested too see if it fries the BIOS or hard drive geom
on the drives ROM's ;) heck if you send it to me I'd try it out on my old
compaq (P2) & a old 4Gb drive I have.

Recently I've been installing FreeBSD on flash drives and Windows 7 can not
see the FreeBSD partition and it completely fools Windows into thinking it's
only a 3Gb drive, I guess this could be the same for older fdisk utils.

I tried out some of these viruses that 'burn' your hard drive and at most
they corrupted the partition and I'd have to fdisk again.

Jay