Need DNS secondarying

Howard Goldstein hg at queue.to
Thu Mar 26 18:27:17 PDT 2009

Help, my DNS secondary has gone dark and I don't think he's coming back.
      I really need a secondarying of my three domains (one a local law
office and the other two my vanity domains).  These are low volume,
we're talking about 1000 additional DNS queries/day and the zone records
change maybe three or four times a year.  The primary is on fiber at
ns0.queue.to/71.180.69.18 running tinydns.  Not spam.  Unfortunately not
pr0n either.  In exchange I can secondary your stuff.   Thanks, Howard,
Sarasota Florida US