Talking of FreeBSD bounties, VMWare 6.x?

Rick N solarux at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 19 08:14:23 PDT 2009

Hi John,

 I understand Vmware is commercial, but what about  Sun's/OpenSolaris's xVM, (VirtualBox) its free. I haven't played with it in awhile but FreeBSD could be run as a Guest OS.  Maybe the newer version can support FreeBSD hosting. Needless,  its popular within alot of linux users, ...

http://www.sun.com/software/products/virtualbox/index.jsp

cheers,

Rick.