FreeBSD Bounties

james michael jamesthefishy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 12:23:29 PST 2009

I find this completely useless as a site. No one is going to get "flash
9 on freebsd with opera" for 200 dollars. I know people will want to add
bounties to it and it will be like 250 then like 300 and as time passes
it will be a million dollars or such but I don't think the problem is
that people aren't willing to do the work, its that places like adobe
has closed its software so that we can't really create anything.