[ fbsd_chat ] Re: What is this forum for?

Rick N solarux at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 3 18:45:18 UTC 2009

Fishing with children:

 Well, you got me at a disadvantage here, being my Dad died this morning, (June 3rd, 2009 at 2AM)so I'll chock this one up to a pseudo-shakespearean tragedy - HINDSIGHT.

 If you don't know (or especially if you're not sure) what you're gonna do or say exactly, "...then 'fer gawd sakes don't open your big fat mouth,..." on the other hand I questioned, (while we were fishing in Lake Ontario many-moons ago) I asked, if you don't say/ask anything how will "they" know what should be done (according to myself, of course) ?

 -'ya know, typical children's response (why is the sky blue ?, ... blah, blah, blah).

 Of course, a typical (mine anyway) Dad's response was "shutup" and pass me that fuckin' pike lure so we can get some fishin' done today. !

:)

 yup, its all good. -so keep it up guys, gals, children, ....

I owe him atleast that much thanks.

 Rick.