A theory on why microsoft makes such crappy stuff after all these years

Allen GedankeZauberer at comcast.net
Sun Dec 13 01:56:56 UTC 2009

On Saturday 12 December 2009 02:57:27 pm Aryeh Friedman wrote:
> > Most people who helped invent Unix / Linux / BSD / TCP/IP, smoked
> > something. Berkeley is only known for two products ;)
>
> Having been born in San Francisco and growing up in Berkeley I must agree.

Thanks :) It's not like there is something wrong with it. Bitching about drugs
on the internet is like emailing hate group crap; Every email eventually hits
a sendmail server, which was written by a gay man, and the Internet was
written by guys who do things they don't agree with. I can't think of even
one hacker who doesn't do something. Doesn't matter if it's pot or Caffeine,
they're all drugs.

--
http://www.myspace.com/farmacyofhorror
Digital Horror Punk - Music I make! All done with LMMS