Newbie Question - about newbie user support

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Sun Mar 30 17:16:37 PDT 2008

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 11:03:11PM -0700 I heard the voice of
soralx at cydem.org, and lo! it spake thus:

> Few small things have changed since the time of that article, but
> the ideas there still seem to be up-to-date (and hopefully will stay
> that way).

The whole point of focusing on ideas rather than details is so it
[hopefully] /will/ stay up to date, without having to go update it
every other week when one OS develops something new or duplicates
something old.  Laziness is a virtue.     8-}

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net