on content versus presentation [ was: Re: Why the FreeBSD license will not be changing ]

Jason C. Wells jcw at highperformance.net
Mon Mar 17 20:15:39 PDT 2008

jonathan michaels wrote:

> it is easy to say i didn't know, but its harder to justify treating
> people like jcw did, as per example, i'm not picling on ou jason, your
> post and responce is teh best example of this process that i have seen
> since a few nolonger present in public freebsd community made sport of
> broken people and those fro whom english is not a second or third or
> even a fourth language.

I never made sport of any person.  You made yourself into a victim of a
conversation you weren't even part of to start with.  My participation
was squarely on the topic of content and presentation.

This turned out to be the most horrendous conversation I have ever been
part of in my internet travels.  I'm flabbergasted.

Regards,
Jason