WooHoo! 10 years of FreeBSD

Josh Paetzel josh at tcbug.org
Mon Mar 10 13:33:23 UTC 2008

On Monday 10 March 2008 05:56:46 am SEan Strand wrote:
> Just wondering if you have the original FreeBSD disks, in the original
> packing that being dated for example FreeBSD 2.2.5 November 1997,
>
> Try to have a dig-out and a good look?
> Rgds SEanS

I still have the FreeBSD 2.1.5 set from Walnut Creek that a friend had shipped
to me after I expressed an interest to "learn unix"

I sometimes wonder how different things would be if he'd been a linux fan and
shipped me some slackware cds or something.

--
Thanks,

Josh Paetzel

PGP: 8A48 EF36 5E9F 4EDA 5A8C 11B4 26F9 01F1 27AF AECB