FreeBSD on Apple G4 PowerPC

dandantheitman dandantheitman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 15:43:40 UTC 2008

Morning All,

I have been an avid apple mac user for a couple of years and have
decided to give FreeBSD a whirl on my PowerBook G4.  So went ahead and
downloaded the latest FreeBSD7 release for PPC and have attempted to
install it.

However  FreeBSD 7 does not detect my hard drive when I try to
partition and slice it.  I have looked in the FreeBSD handbook, but it
doesn't tell me alot.

Any ideas guys ?

thanks

Dan