Hard drive data recovery shops for FreeBSD partitions?

Conrad J. Sabatier conrads at cox.net
Tue Jul 22 01:26:41 UTC 2008

I have an external Western Digital USB drive that is no longer
accessible.  On power-up, it just makes a clickety-clackety noise for a
few seconds, and then any attempts to read from the drive fail.

I'm reasonably certain the problem is in the arm/head mechanism, and that
the data on the drive is most likely still intact.

Does anyone know of a data recovery shop *anywhere* that can handle
FreeBSD UFS2 partitions?

Thanks!

--
Science is the record of dead religions.
		-- Oscar Wilde