FreeBSD 7

Allen Kenner doomnix at comcast.net
Sun Jul 20 23:01:27 UTC 2008

I've been hearing a lot of good things about FreeBSD 7 and so I
finally downloaded it as the latest version I had was like 6.2 or
something. Seems nice.

Does anyone know when the next time "The Complete FreeBSD" book is
going to be released? I've always liked that book and I'd like to
have a newer version of it on paper. My favorite one was "The
Complete FreeBSD" 3rd edition. I have a newer one but I just always
loved the way that version looked. It has a nice design, and cover,
and overall I love it the most. And I don't need a bookmark because
of the front cover doubling as one when you extended it. Good time heh.

Thanks,

-Allen