Why the FreeBSD license will not be changing

Adrian Wontroba aw1 at stade.co.uk
Thu Jan 10 21:32:49 PST 2008

On Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 08:42:16PM -0500, Chuck Robey wrote:

> (about the hijacked current@ thread)

For the first time in years I was tempted to use a kill file to suppress
a poster entirely, and semi automatic marking of threads as read.

For now, I'm glad I didn't as, much like sand irritates an oyster
into producing pearls, an annoyingly persistent poster has provoked
interesting views and ideas from others. Some of which with luck might
be taken up.  However, much more of this abuse of current@ will make me
change my mind.

Some people really do seem to have far too much time on their hands.
Shades of JM Jr?

--
Adrian Wontroba
Friction is a drag.