projects for wrt54gl

Oliver Fromme olli at lurza.secnetix.de
Mon Aug 18 12:53:32 UTC 2008

Angus Robinson wrote:
 > Not to sure if this list caters this. I have a linksys wrt54gl wireless
 > router (the cisco open source AP) and would like to know if there is a
 > *BSD projects out there for this AP (i know there are a few linux ones),
 > or if IPFW2 can be sucessfully compiled on linux. I have had a look on
 > google with not much sucess. Sorry if this is the wrong list.

AFAIK no BSD project currently supports that platform.
I think NetBSD/sbmips comes closest, but it would still
require a lot of work to adapt it, and you still wouldn't
have IPFW (which is FreeBSD-only).

Best regards
   Oliver

"We will perhaps eventually be writing only small modules which are identi-
fied by name as they are used to build larger ones, so that devices like
indentation, rather than delimiters, might become feasible for expressing
local structure in the source language." -- Donald E. Knuth, 1974