In the spirit of Godwin's law - I propose Beastie's law

Kevin Kinsey kdk at daleco.biz
Tue Nov 27 09:44:00 PST 2007

Bart Silverstrim wrote:

> Paul Schmehl wrote:
>> --On Tuesday, November 27, 2007 01:19:50 -0500 "Aryeh M. Friedman"
>> <aryeh.friedman at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Political Incorrectness is very subjective though.   In some circles
>>> for example immigrants are "foreign born" and using the correct term
>>> is "wrong".
>>>

>> Could we please dump this crap from the questions list and carry it
>> forward on the chat list, where it belongs?  It's getting very old.
>
> How about a law describing the time it takes for someone to start
> complaining that thread XYZ needs to be moved elsewhere where it truly
> belongs, thus both voicing their dislike of the thread and still
> prolonging and contributing to the noise at the same time?

10h42m in the present thread's case; if
($threadXYZ['title']=="who wrote this"), then
it's 47h29m, or "approximately two days", which
seems to be a more reasonable estimate based on
my experience with the lists, and not taking into
account whether or not the OP is a known troll,
in which case it's 2 to 3 times faster, at least.

:-D

Kevin Kinsey
--
An American's a person who isn't afraid to criticize
the president but is always polite to traffic cops.