who wrote this

Erich Dollansky oceanare at pacific.net.sg
Mon Nov 26 19:46:38 PST 2007

Hi,

eBoundHost: Artur wrote:
>> On Sun, Nov 25, 2007 at 08:12:36PM -0600, eBoundHost: Artur wrote:
>>>

> 1) first of all, i don't think that freebsd operating system is an
> appropriate forum to express political views.  so whether we are for or
> against censorship or democracy or fascism or communism, it really does
> not matter.  what matters is how good our coding is, and how appropriate
> the wording on our website.  because like it or not, we have to present
> a decent website that does not offend our users and does not make us
> look bad in front of non-users.

this reasoning was one of the main excuses of Germans after the war was
lost. 'I only did my job'.

> that's what the community thinks is appropriate.  What I'm suggesting is
> that we remove his name from the website:

Is there a shorter way to express the same thing?

> freedoms.  All they will see is that we seemingly support Hitler.  Why
> don't we have other names controversial during our times like Mussolini,
> Stalin, or even Gorge Bush?

Because they are just lousy copy cats. But one has at least a serious
chance to make it up to become the new leader of the pack.

One thing is for sure, Adolf Schicklgruber still keep people busy.

Erich