who wrote this

John J Fitzgerald jjfitzgerald at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 10:49:21 PST 2007

Can people stop responding to this thread, especially the personal OT back
and forth exchanges? I'm on the freebsd-questions list and it's clogging up
my inbox and has nothing to do with the FreeBSD operating system. I think
most agree the website should be change to exclude the specific reference to
Hitler and I'm going to email the freebsd-www list to see if I can get this
change made, unless someone has a better suggestion on how to get it
changed. Everything else is very OT. Here's one man's plea to stop this
thread now.

-JJF