BSDCan conference delegates from Nigeria

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Sat Mar 10 13:48:07 UTC 2007

Ever year BSDCan gets a few requests like this.  We generally ignore
them.  Surnames and email addresses have been altered/removed.

Date sent:	Sat, 10 Mar 2007 02:20:35 -0800 (PST)
From:	bolaji <bolajifive at yahoo>
Subject:	conference delegates
To:	registration

my name is bolaji ,
Myself and funke are registered to attend the Technical BSD
conference coming up in canada,
please we will like to inform you that we cannot asses the paypal
payment method as this form of payment is not available to opur
establishment and us.
Also due to the act that our establishment  (Nigerian Military Staff
Service) aponsoring our attendance they have requested an official
invitation letter for adminstrative purposes and also for the use of
the procurment of our travelling papers.
They have accepted to release payment as soon as they receive this.
Please urgent reply is anticipated

The fish are biting.

Dan Langille : Software Developer looking for work
my resume: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php
PGCon - The PostgreSQL Conference - http://www.pgcon.org/