FreshPorts search plugin

Person, Roderick personrp at ccbh.com
Wed Jan 31 19:07:02 UTC 2007

In Opera, you can go to Tools->Preferences Goto Search Tab and hit Add
Button...

Fill in your Name and Keyord and for Address put this

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=%s&stype=all

That will give you the option to select FreeBSD Ports as a search
engine...

Rod Person
Programmer
(412)454-2616
http://www.ccbh.com

"it takes an unusual mind to see the obvious."
- Alfred Whitehead