Announce: FreeSBIE-2.0-RELEASE available!

Andrew Pantyukhin infofarmer at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 15 23:22:06 UTC 2007

On 1/16/07, Giorgos Keramidas <keramida at ceid.upatras.gr> wrote:
> On 2007-01-15 21:21, Matteo Riondato <matteo at freebsd.org> wrote:
> > FreeSBIE 2.0-RELEASE (codename Clint Eastwood) is based on the fresh
> > FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE, both in terms of sources and of packages.
>
> My goodness!  You guys are fast :)
>
> > Enjoy FreeSBIE and spread FreeBSD!
>
> Go Matteo and FreeSBIE team, go...
>
> You have my sincerest thanks and gratitude.  For one thing, I
> used FreeSBIE to test laptops in local computer shops, until I
> found one that I liked.

*sigh* Too bad they don't allow it in Moscow retail
outlets. On several occasions I tried to ask for it
and every time I get a pair of wild eyes looking at
me where I can read "you're going to install a virus
and they'll fire me"...

Thanks Matteo, for all the effort!