cvs commit: src/sys/conf files src/sys/netinet tcp_ofld.c ??tcp_ofld.h tcp_var.h toedev.h src/sys/sys socket.h

Oliver Fromme olli at lurza.secnetix.de
Fri Dec 14 10:30:29 PST 2007

David Schultz wrote:
 > Oliver Fromme wrote:
 > > Just out of curiosity I made a small survery on the src tree.
 > > First in src/sys only (this is a RELENG_6 machine):
 > [...]
 >
 > Just in case it wasn't clear, my comments about the longest
 > filenames in the system were intended to be more amusing than
 > serious. I have no quibble here, and I hope others can find better
 > things to do than continue to argue about a filename.

My "statistics" certainly wasn't meant to be 100% serious
either.

(On the other hand, I relly do prefer readable filenames.)

Best regards
   Oliver

"IRIX is about as stable as a one-legged drunk with hypothermia
in a four-hundred mile per hour wind, balancing on a banana
peel on a greased cookie sheet -- when someone throws him an
elephant with bad breath and a worse temper."
        -- Ralf Hildebrandt