looking for online text editor

Kevin Kinsey kdk at daleco.biz
Tue Dec 4 15:21:29 PST 2007

David Banning wrote:
> Often I have to maintain my fbsd box from outside locations. I have
> tried using webmin but sometimes outside computers stop me from
> running the java filemanager - same goes for attempting to run
> mindterm-ssh. Is there some plain text editor program
> out there that will allow me to simply login and edit my files in
> plain text - (not a gui html editor) ?

Hey, I'm a plain text editor, but maybe not a "program".

Send your IP addy, your credentials, and a few Uncle
Benjamins this way; I'd be happy to do it for ya.

Barring that, I'd get "putty on a stick", as suggested,
and use your ed(1)itor of choice.

Kevin Kinsey
--
Smear the road with a runner!!

* PS > dunno why I'm such a troll of late.  Maybe
'cause I finally got all my domains covered by
Spamassassin, and needed something to do with
the extra e-mail time.

Hopefully I'll calm down by Christmas....