Computers and parts to donate...

Michael S. Eubanks mse_software at charter.net
Mon Aug 6 20:26:46 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-07-25 at 17:24 +0200, deeptech71 at gmail.com wrote:
> Michael S. Eubanks wrote:
> > I'm just curious if anyone knows of a place that will accept relatively
> > extinct hardware and/or good UNIX starter machines?  If not, I'll just
> > wait until I meet someone who wants some stuff for fun or otherwise.
>
> You can sell them on eBay for some fee (if you think anyone would buy them).
>
> What are they?

Too many things to make a list, but here's the more useful stuff (others
can decide what they're useful for):

Pentium II 233, 384 MB ram, intel ethernet (100 TX), 5.25" and 3.5"
floppies, CD-ROM driver, SCSI II controller w/disk.

Miscellaneous other parts including SCSI III controller (I think), Win98
install CD's, borland C++ developement software, 100 TX autosensing
8-port hub...possibly a Pentium II 450 (running)...a Pentium I 133
w/memory (running)...Pentium I 120 w/memory...etc.

I have two boxes full of stuff that I'd like to get rid of before I
move.  The systems were given to me over the years and they have been
used for a long time up until now - they are still usable.

Thanks for the ideas BTW, I'll check them out.

-Michael Eubanks
 mse_software at charter.net