Erroneous delivery of list e-mail

Jason Moss jason.m.moss at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 17:48:57 UTC 2007

I'm on the same list and also multiple times tried to UNSUBSCRIBE and
keep getting the same message. But still on the list!

They started yesterday for the first time.  All the emails are
containing technical issues or subjects related to the tech field.  So
I'm sure someone from "freebsd.org" can find out what the deal is and
remove the people/addresses that don't belong on there.

Please advise!

-jm