Erroneous delivery of list e-mail

keith at kgparts.com keith at kgparts.com
Wed Apr 11 15:29:49 UTC 2007

Now my sister-in-law just called me saying she is on the same email list
and just got this last reply I sent out.... She also had over 100 and
something emails from this list since yesterday. (Same time I must have
been subscribed.)

I also just tried the unsubscribe email as directed with "unsubscribe" in
the subject line... It did not work. Came back saying I am not on this
list as a user.