Erroneous delivery of list e-mail (was Re: adding keyboard after reboot with no keyboard )

Yuri Grebenkin breath at unix.net
Wed Apr 11 12:47:55 UTC 2007

That's it!

If I were, for example, keith at kgparts.com (special respect to him and
all new subscribers who begun to get this list these hard days :) )
I'd read the Subject line and then the rest of message. That all gives
enough sense to avoid asking "Why?" at least. Strange words seems
to be out-topic. Maybe some other list gone crazy: it abuses subscribers
and all complaints are somehow routed wrong way... "Have tried everything"
what? If I'd tried something I'd mention it here. Hmm... Androids?

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 03:22:18 -0700 (PDT)
keith at kgparts.com wrote:

> WHY am I on this list? I have tried everything to get off and nothing is
> working... PLEASE HELP ME GET OFF THE LIST
>
> Thanks

> > do you think that it wasn't simply spam? I once got a finely crafted
> > spam with quoutes from the lists, which I read almost halfway before
> > realizing that I was losing the thread far too often, and maybe not
> > because of my logic unit being particularly slow that day...
> >
> > Maybe what we're seeing is an emergent behaviour of the Internet --
> > distributed intelligence that got lonely and bored and wants to
> > chat? :-o I can't seem to think of a sane reason to send out messages
> > full of garbage that have a chance of being deleted close to 100%.
> > Doing that on a massive scale seems to me to be beyond any logic or
> > reason.

> > [SorAlx]  ridin' VN1500-B2

- Yuri