Not an easy install

Kevin Kinsey kdk at daleco.biz
Sun Mar 26 01:56:15 UTC 2006

Bill Moran wrote:

>Kevin Kinsey <kdk at daleco.biz> wrote:
>

>>And, incidentally, Tim, judging an OS by its installer is about as useful
>>as judging women by their appearance.  There's more to it than that.  ;-)
>>

>Really?  Such as?

Well, is it time to take it to chat@ ? ;)

It all generalizations and speculations, but it's
probably what I do best....

Gramma always said "pretty is as pretty does".
I have been blessed with a woman who's "pretty pretty"
and "very good".  For 18 years, no less.  So, I can't
necessarily offer proof for a personal perspective, but ---

Somewhere, *somewhere*, someone's crying in
their $beverage over someone who grabbed 'em by the
eyes, got a few $time_units down the road, and now she
has his former house and a recurring portion of his
livelihood and a different fellow to bed with at night.

'Nuff on that?   ;-)

You install FreeBSD, and you've a gal who doesn't
"look good" on the surface at first glance, but will
do most anything you ask if you treat her right and
phrase the questions correctly.

Not a bad deal, considering that the wedding ring
costs $0.00.  Aside from the time spent 'Reveling in
The First (honey)Moon'.  ;-)

KDK

--
Teachers have class.