"So what's FreeBSD doing at Linux World...?"

Ion-Mihai IOnut Tetcu itetcu at FreeBSD.org
Fri Aug 18 18:59:27 UTC 2006

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:13:17 -0700
Matt Olander <matt at iXsystems.com> wrote:

> Scott I. Remick wrote:
> > Thought this was cute and so I'll share:
> > > > > > > >
> > Side note: When I approached the FreeBSD booth, my first question
> > was, "So, what's FreeBSD doing here at LinuxWorld?" Without losing
> > a beat, the FreeBSD guy responded, "Actually, in an alternate
> > universe, I'm attending BSDWorld and there's one Linux booth.
> > However, my transporter malfunctioned 'cause it was running Linux,
> > and so here I am." Best nerd one-liner I've heard at the show.
> > > > > > > >

> >From http://www.securityfocus.com/columnists/413

Matt,

I know for some years now you're a great guy and this "one-liner" just
proves it.

Really thanks, both you and Scott for making the end this otherwise
stupid day good  :)))

Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #177:
	Know your enemies... but do business with them always.
		-- ST: Legends of the Ferengi