SEXUALLY-EXPLICIT: Blondies Banging Big Blacks

XM Entertainment oimavxnmagaxui at xmdelivery.com
Fri Sep 23 07:21:58 PDT 2005

SEXUALLY-EXPLICIT: The following is an email advertisement from the XM Entertainment Network.
It contains links to and/or images of adult material. You may use this link to cancel your subscription:
http://click.xmdelivery.com/sp2/unsub.pl?a=u&info=1&rid=58219382&lid=&mid=2905&sid=81438

WEG, Inc.  |  20423 State Road 7, S-6511  |  Boca Raton, FL 33498

You confirmed your email address (Freebsd-chat at freebsd.org) to receive email from
our network on 2005-09-21. Your IP address (207.200.116.200)
was recorded for security and fraud precautions.

If you would like to discontinue transmissions from our network:
http://click.xmdelivery.com/sp2/unsub.pl?a=u&info=1&rid=58219382&lid=&mid=2905&sid=81438
Follow the link above. Your removal will be automatic.

If you are experiencing problems with the termination process
please call the following number: (623) 321-1223   (List Code: WEG)

WEG, Inc.
20423 State Road 7, S-6511
Boca Raton, FL 33498