Blow your own (company) horn....

Kevin Kinsey kdk at daleco.biz
Fri Sep 16 08:13:22 PDT 2005

Hello,

I have a client that, in short, isn't satisfied with their current
web solution (that song quickly becomes a standard, doesn't
it?).

Who do you like that does the following:

1.  SSH/FTP access.
2.  Plenty of HD space.
3.  High or unlimited transfer.
4.  M$ Frontpage extensions (aherm!)
5.  Shopping cart/secure payment gateway
   --- should be easy to use!

As for my prefs:

a. BSD/Linux (much preferred - BSD).
b. Knowledgeable tech support.

Cost is relative, and not of primary importance,
but the access, cart and FP extensions are.

DNS and mail aren't necessary - that's all in house.
They actually liked our shopping cart, etc., but then
they hired a happy-go-clicky Californian who convinced
them that FrontPage is "easy".  Unfortunately he doesn't
know beans about servers, networking, etc., etc.

<snip rest of sad story> ;-)

I'm simply putting out as many feelers as possible
on behalf of their management, who has always done
well by us.

What/who do you like?  What does your company do?
Maybe you can get one more account....

Thanks!

Kevin Kinsey
DaleCo, S.P.