Signature Confirmation - Help Save the FreeBSD Mascot - 181 - fbsdmsc1

Joshua Tinnin krinklyfig at spymac.com
Mon Feb 14 16:52:04 PST 2005

On Friday 11 February 2005 04:38 pm, Matt Olander <matt at offmyserver.com>
wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 07:43:49PM -0500, Justin Pessa wrote:
> > I believe the artist is also working on a *new* gnome ui:
> >
> > http://people.freebsd.org/~adamw/screenshots/gnome_ss_20050211.png
> >
> > I am looking forward to these new changes!
> >
> > Although honestly I suspect *someone* has too much time on their
> > hands!
>
> omg! he beat me to the transparent applet with transparent text! :(
>
> 2funny. please start a comic strip.

I made a couple of logos. The first one is a bit rough around the edges
but should be suitable for non-corporate settings. The second one would
be best in situations where people might be offended by certain images.
We may have to ask for permission on that one, though ...

http://home.pacbell.net/jtinnin/logo/fbsdlogo1.gif

http://home.pacbell.net/jtinnin/logo/fbsdlogo2.jpg

- jt