Daemon News

Joshua Tinnin krinklyfig at spymac.com
Mon Feb 7 10:40:16 PST 2005

On Monday 07 February 2005 08:20 am, Justin Pessa
<jstn at sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I was wondering who has subscribed to Daemon News?
> (ezine.daemonnews.org)
>
> I have subscribed however my first issue was from 2002. I emailed the
> ediors twice (the only address I could dig up) and did not hear back.

As far as I understand, that's the latest issue:
http://magazine.daemonnews.org/issue7.php

> I realize this may not be the forum for this issue, but I'm curious
> if anyone else has had a problem with Daemon News?
>
> I'm very interested in the magazine as a good resource, however I'm a
> bit frusterated with them at this point.
>
> I don't want this to be a negative reflection on Daemon News bu I'm
> curious if anyone else shares my frusterations?

I don't know what's going on there. Obviously the site is still running
and is updated regularly, but the print magazine hasn't had a new issue
in over two years. I'm sure their intentions aren't malicious, but if I
were you I'd ask for my money back.

- jt