the value of a journal filesystem?

Steve Kargl sgk at troutmask.apl.washington.edu
Fri Feb 4 11:25:11 PST 2005

I'm not sure if this is a ext2fs, ext3fs, or reiserfs, but
the 2nd paragraph is somewhat ominious.  The notice does
statement whether the damaged filesystems are on other
disks or on disks in other machines (ie. nfs mounted).

--
steve

----- Forwarded message from do-not-reply at ecoscentric.com -----