Heya xoxoxo Whats been going on?,.,..,.,. boulder

Denise House marnie6 at rarestampcollector.com
Tue Dec 6 15:21:15 PST 2005

Hola *kisses*. Its me. You dont know me, because, well we've never met. heh  However, a dating service said it found my perfect match, and thats you! If you're interested why dont you check out my pictures and stuff? U can find me at the site below my name is funstuff4u09 . I hope I hear from you because like I cant send you anything else, this email was like, umm, sent through the dating service or something, so talking to you through that is the only way.

http://gem.megadatemega.com/gaac/

iHRTCAjRJWHJg4iG3TgWiZjh-findurpals.com/notonlist/