Anyone around with Alteon iSD100 internal knowledge?

Ulf Zimmermann ulf at Alameda.net
Tue Aug 30 18:33:58 GMT 2005

I got two iSD100 which were in a cluster config. Both got powered down
and now when they come back up, they always say:

SYSTEM INFO: iSD is being reinitiated.
  Any pending CLI changes have been cancelled.

Then they reboot sometimes after a while (by the OS initiated) or just
keep running.

This prevents me from getting to the config of the cluster and I need
to get one SSL cert key from it. Anyone know how to get them out of
this state or by login as root grabbing the config directly from
the /config file system?

--
Regards, Ulf.