GPL vs BSD Licence

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Sun Oct 31 15:05:14 PST 2004

Well then, I guess we do need to educate people.  Even more reason
for the discussion!  Thanks for reminding me of this!

> > What they DO need to know, however, is WHY.  That is educational
> > discussion not useless argument.
>
> It is when all you're doing is beat the dead horse. As I've already told
> you, check the archives, everything you might say now was said by Dyson
> long long ago.

And as I've already told you, there is no guarentee that anything
posted long long ago has any relevance to today.

> And now, please, let the thread die and don't bother answering to this
> either.

If you want the thread dead, don't keep it alive by continuing to add
to it.  And in any case, I didn't start the thread.  Haven't you
considered that your being pretty rude to presume to speak for what
the O.P. wanted?

Ted