BtVS: UK or US DVDs?

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Fri Jun 11 09:34:48 GMT 2004

On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 11:32:23PM +0000, Christian Weisgerber wrote:

> I'm out to buy _Buffy the Vampire Slayer_ (the TV series that is) on
> DVD.  Should I get the UK or US sets?

I would suggest "neither". However, of course, it's technically illegal for
you to buy DVDs licensed for a region in which you do not reside. That's the
point of putting regions on DVDs.

So if you want to sleep easily at night and don't want your door kicking in
by a bunch of fascist copyright lawyers, I suggest if you live in North
America, buy the US boxset. If you live in Europe, buy the region 2 boxset.

--
Paul Robinson
http://www.iconoplex.co.uk/