Where should I look for info about about port syntax error(s)?

Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P. kdk at daleco.biz
Sat Jul 10 10:43:58 PDT 2004

I'm trying to sort out an issue and am slightly overwhelmed
by the number of possible mailing lists I should be looking at...

I did "portupgrade -aRr" this week, and epiphany failed:

        In file included from ContentHandler.cpp:30:
        MozDownload.h:108: error: syntax error before `virtual'

Line 108 in "MozDownload.h" is:

        virtual ~MozDownload();

That's rendered in my editor as a superscript "tilde".
I figured this to be one of those "easy fixes" that
I could perform; the tilde was the mistake, but removing
it gets me nowhere.  So many languages, so little time...

Anyway, the question is, besides "recvsup your ports",
where could I be reading (eg which mailing list) to catch
up on these things?  ports@?  ports-bugs?  advocacy? (j/k),
I read that one, anyway ...

Has this even been noticed or fixed, etc.?

If you've a strategy for such things, what is it?  Just
curious ... I can live with the old epiphany, I imagine...

KDK