SCSI to ATA adapter?

Person, Roderick personrp at ccbh.com
Tue Jan 27 13:14:40 PST 2004

Well I never heard of anything like that. Why would you want to do that??

Since I was on ebay, I did a search and nothing came up. I did just buy 2
SCA 80 pin to 68/50 pin adapters maybe that what they are meaning.

Roderick Person
Programmer
personrp at ccbh.com
http://www.ccbh.com

"The need for maintenance and support is a bug, not a feature."
- Amanda Walker