Where is FreeBSD going?

Lewis Thompson purple at lewiz.net
Tue Jan 6 05:50:34 PST 2004

On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 10:30:03AM -0800, Maxim Hermion wrote:
> I've been an avid follower of the developments in FreeBSD for around 5
> years now, so my overview of the entire history of "glue that binds"
>
> Sincerely,
>           Maxim Hermion
>           FreeBSD committer

Dare I ask for some form of proof this is you?  Later on you say you
can't use your real name but you don't think that anybody is stupid
enough to not notice the similarity in your name?

  How about a signed reply?

-lewiz.

--
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  --Bob Dylan, 1964.
-| msn:purple at lewiz.net | jabber:lewiz at jabber.org | url:www.lewiz.org |-