eliminating GPL apps on FreeBSD

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Fri Dec 17 18:18:16 PST 2004

For example ... ?  Is there a list of apps being maintained, and, maybe,
reasons why they haven't been adopted?

I recall this conversation happening before, over ... grep? ... and there
were alot of things missing from it that the GNU version had, which was
why it wasn't considered suitable yet to be adopted ...