Backup space exchange

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Mon Dec 6 02:10:44 PST 2004

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 12:59:55AM -0500, Francisco Reyes wrote:

> >From my side.. I would encrypt my files with GNUPG before sending them
> out. I would prefer very much if you would too.. that way I don't have
> to worry about your data getting accessed if this machine was ever
> compromised.

Do you work for the NSA by any chance? :-P

In all seriousness, I was going to setup a website to allow this kind of
thing actually - allow people to pair up for backups and even secondary
MX and DNS work as well. Never got around to it.

--
Paul Robinson

http://www.iconoplex.co.uk/
"All I know is I'm not a Marxist" - Karl Marx