Beginning C++ in FreeBSD

DoubleF doublef at tele-kom.ru
Wed Apr 21 20:08:14 PDT 2004

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 10:45:59PM +0200,
 Brad Knowles probably wrote:
> At 12:48 PM -0700 2004/04/21, Chris Pressey wrote:
>
> 	The word virgin is distinct from chaste in English, and I'm sure
> that Aramaic can distinguish between them as well.  The issue is not
> whether they could distinguish between them two thousand years ago,
> but what has happened since.

Well, it's getting about too offtopic then... If you think C++ can be
translated to C, just translate this:

// one module

class	A
{
public:
	A();
};

A::A()
{
	/* some code here */
}

static A a;

// another module, which doesn't know about the former's existance

int
main(void)
{
	/* some other code here */
}

--
DoubleF
Our policy is, when in doubt, do the right thing.