Max OS X and BSD

John Von Essen essenz at beck.quonix.net
Sat Apr 10 20:19:27 PDT 2004

Yes, thats the same webobjects. I played with it a bit back in 97 when it
came with the academic/development version of OPENSTEP 4.2.

I called it ill-fated because Apple was pushing it hard a few years back,
now they have eased off. I dont see it lasting. For starters, your
confined to the Mac hardware platform.

-john