What are people using for MUA's nowadays?

Tim Luoma luomat at peak.org
Sat Sep 27 11:40:53 PDT 2003

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 23:36:39 -0600, Brett Glass <brett at lariat.org> wrote:

> 3) Very few MUAs can successfully import mail from Eudora. Mozilla and
> Opera fail, most of the time, when they try. So, you may be locked in.
> And since Eudora runs only on a limited number of platforms, your e-mail
> usage may be locked into those platforms forever after.

Have you tried this with Opera 7.2?  I know this has been something that
they have wanted to work.  If you let them know what fails, they'll
probably have a better chance of making it work later.

Also, does Eudora not export?  Any decent MUA should export to mbox format
(IMO) but very few do :-/

TjL