Bug in ports howto question

Allan Bowhill abowhill at blarg.net
Wed Nov 26 16:27:35 PST 2003

On  0, Dag-Erling Sm?rgrav <des at des.no> wrote:
:All of you who are participating in this thread are getting
:dangerously close to earning a well-deserved spot in my killfile.  Is
:there any chance you can move this conversation to a more fitting
:forum, such as freebsd-test or preferably /dev/null?

Agreed. I would like to end this now.

I have made all the points I wanted to make, too many times.

I concede the discussion, for the sake of the fact that it is
becoming annoying to other readers of this list.

Sorry, everyone.

--
Allan Bowhill
abowhill at blarg.net

The past always looks better than it was.  It's only pleasant because
it isn't here.
		-- Finley Peter Dunne (Mr. Dooley)